[lammps-users] About accesing pair potential.

From: Arun Bikram Thapa <aaron.thapa143@...24...>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 17:08:12 -0500

Hi all,
We are using LAMMPS to run our simulation and we need to change a rc_min in AIREBO potential file. For that I need access to the lammps directory where potential file is available and I can change it. But in our cluster we cannot change things ,for that we need to bring potential file to our own directory and call LAMMPS to access from here. But I couldn't find the way to access this potential from my directory.
Is there any way that I can access just the pair potential from my local directory.

ThanksĀ
Arun