[lammps-users] Create multiple angles of different angletypes with "fix bond/create"

From: Tim Lodewyckx <timlodewyckx@...8...>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 16:32:54 +0000

Dear LAMMPS users,

I'm trying to create bonds during my simulation using "fix bond/create". When a new bond is created I also want to create new angles between the bonded atoms. In my model, whenever a new bond is created, there are multiple new angles to be formed and each of these angles belongs to a different angletype. However, it seems as if the command only allows angles of a single angletype to be created. How should I best tackle this issue?

Kind regards,

Tim