Re: [lammps-users] lammps-users Digest, Vol 143, Issue 53

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 08:14:23 -0400

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 7:47 AM, Noam Bernstein
<noam.bernstein@...4479...> wrote:
>> On Apr 13, 2018, at 6:19 AM, lammps-users-request@lists.sourceforge.net wrote:

this is the kind of comment that i consider particularly unfair. here is why:

- you criticize, but don't even explain how you arrive at your
criticism. "unintuitive" is a very personal qualifier, which makes it
impossible to address it, and thus an unfair statement.

- LAMMPS is in many ways a community effort, so if you feel, that
something can be improved, you should make an effort toward improving
it. destructive criticism is always easier than constructive
criticism.

- have you considered, that perhaps your way of searching needs an
improvement? this is also a logical conclusion that one can derive
from you not finding something that is documented.

axel.