Re: [lammps-users] lammps-users Digest, Vol 143, Issue 53

From: Giacomo Fiorin <giacomo.fiorin@...24...>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 07:53:44 -0400

From the doc:

Typing “make package-update” or “make pu” will overwrite src files with files from the package sub-directories if the package is installed. It should be used after a patch has been applied, since patches only update the files in the package sub-directory, but not the src files.

Is there perhaps a language barrier issue?

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 7:47 AM, Noam Bernstein <noam.bernstein@...4479...> wrote:
> On Apr 13, 2018, at 6:19 AM, lammps-users-request@...396...sourceforge.net wrote:

Thanks to everyone for the help.  The problem is that I find the many aspects of the organization of the documentation unintuitive, so I wasn’t able to find that through the searching I did.

                                                                                        Noam