Re: [lammps-users] How do I model Couette Flow in a NVT system with a void space

From: Giacomo Fiorin <giacomo.fiorin@...24...>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 07:49:02 -0400

If I understand correctly, you are modeling an air/water interface, where one face of the water film is exposed to the vacuum.  The water film will inevitably deform to minimize its total surface energy.

If that's not the correct interpretation, can you explain more clearly what you're trying to model?

Giacomo