Re: [lammps-users] Rigid body breaking

From: Mohd Ibrahim <mihph12@...24...>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 21:32:43 +0530

That was very helpful .Thank you so much.

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 8:20 PM, Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...> wrote:
on top of that, applying two time integration fixes (both, fix move and fix rigid do time integration) to the same atoms is almost always and this case a definite error. LAMMPS must have printed a warning and these warnings need to be taken seriously unless you know for a fact, that they don't apply your specific case.

axel.