[lammps-users] Shifted periodic boundary conditions

From: Emir Kocer <emirkocer92@...24...>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 22:19:30 +0300

Hello,

I am trying to use shifted periodic boundary conditions in LAMMPS by following the recipe of Weingarten et al. (attached it) but I got an error message which states this is an illegal boundary command. I am using the latest version. Is there anyone else having the same problem ? In the documentation they clearly claim that this feature is added in LAMMPS.

Best