[lammps-users] Interfacial tension (IFT)

From: Robert McAllen <mm229196@...7278...>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 18:39:53 +0330

My system is largely anisotropic, comprising many unsymmetric lipids in contact with the aqueous phase.

here are large fluctuations in pressure tensor when I try to simulate at NPT ensemble. So, I could not obtain reliable IFT values.

Is there any way to reduce those fluctuations?

increly

Sent with Mailtrack