[lammps-users] Cloud based molecular simulations

From: michael mwangi <michael@...7288...>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 20:59:51 +0300

Hello everyone,

We have been  working on a solution that allows researchers to carry out molecular simulations in workstations based in the cloud.

We offer two kinds of workstations SSH based and Remote desktop which you can access through the web browser without any special setup on your side.

Presently we have Gromacs and Lammps as the simulation packages offered with more to be added soon.

If you would like to check it out please create your account at https://ioniclabs.io and you will be automatically be placed on our free plan and you will be able to create 2 workstations of your choice.

Thank you,

Michael Mwangi | Product Architect,

Ionic Labs, https://ioniclabs.io