[lammps-users] minimize coordinates only

From: Adriano Santana Sanchez <adriano.santanasanchez@...5443...>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 16:49:42 +0300

 Dear all,

 I am trying to minimize (cg) a slab of SPC/E water (p p f) so that the unit cell vectors remain fixed but only

 the coordinates are optimized. At the moment whenever I optimize my system the cell vectors are changing.

 Is there a way to optimize just the coordinates?.

This message and its contents, including attachments are intended solely for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.