Re: [lammps-users] Density and Viscosity calculation for Poiseuille Flow

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 07:22:35 -0700

You can calculate a density profile for any system by using
the fix ave/chunk and compute chunk/atom commands.

Steve

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 8:32 AM, Sisir Das <sisirdas@...24...> wrote:
Hi,

Is there any way to calculate density in Poiseuille flow example (2d/3d) ?
My aim is to calculate viscosity in same example for LJ fluids .
I have seen few density calculations but I'm not sure how to relate with real density terms and calculation for Poiseuille flow.

--
Sisir