Re: [lammps-users] Reagarding glu potential

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 07:16:11 -0700

Other EAM potentials (not included in the LAMMPS potentials dir)
are listed on web sites referenced in the pair eam doc page.
And at the OpenKIM web site.

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 11:20 AM, Prakash Makwana <pmakwana9005@...1125.....> wrote:
Dear all,

I am doing the simulation with Al and finding "Glue" potential. I am not able to find that so can anyone share the link for that so I can download and use the same in LAMMPS script.

I am able to find new EAM potential for that but not the older version which was published in 1994.

Thanks for helping in Advance.

engaging tech sites,!
lammps-users mailing list