[lammps-users] Making data file with a hybrid force-field

From: Robert McAllen <mm229196@...7278...>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 21:57:57 +0330

Dear all

I'm going to simulate a system comprised of diverse types of materials, such as crystal, protein, and ions.

But, I found it really tremendous to make a data file for a huge system based on a hybrid force-field (for example a combination of ClayFF and OPLS).

I already tried topotool in vmd, but, it lacks such general ability.

Is there any proper software or code for this task?

I'm really curious to understand how others deal with such systems as claimed in the literature !!

Sent with Mailtrack