[lammps-users] Special_bonds command-amber or dreiding keywords

From: saly jackson <salyjackson@...24...>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 19:37:11 +0330

Dear all

To modify my input files to apply special bonds, I use special_bonds command in my input file. Is there any other modification in my input file?

How about my data file? Should I use that one to simulate without any considering to special bonds?

It would be grateful if I have your advice.

Thanks for your time and attention,
Saly