[lammps-users] ethanol fuel with nanoparticle radiative heat transfer

From: <zyrjewelz@...414...>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2017 06:23:55 +0800

Hi, I am wondering if LAMMPS can deal with radiative heat transfer problem.
I am trying to set up such a system, aluminum nanoparticle suspended in ethanol fuel droplet.  I want to set the temprature in the region far away from the ethanol fuel droplet around 500K, then use fix ttm command to investigate the temprature of the ethnol fuel droplet with aluminum nanoparticle because of radiative heat transfer. Could I achieve this by fix ttm command?
Thank you very much for your help!
Best wishes,
Yiran