[lammps-users] dump particular type atom in subgroup

From: liyi bai <liyibai2011@...24...>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 13:46:42 +0900

Dear Users,

I want to dump atoms in subgroup with particular type atom.I have not found ways to defined this by taking look at dump_modify command. Is Lammps support this type of output?

Like,I have four types of atoms in subgroup.type 1 2 3  4.However, i just want to dump type 2 in subgroup,is that possible?

dump 2 subgroup atom 50 dump.run.bin
Moreover,Could you please inform me how to setup command to reduce ahead of  information in dump file.Like ITEM ....information below:
ITEM: BOX BOUNDS xx yy zz
xlo xhi
ylo yhi
zlo zhi