Re: [lammps-users] Needed modules

From: Stefan Paquay <stefanpaquay@...24...>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 07:39:05 -0500

For polymers you'll definitely want the MOLECULE package. Other than that really depends on your specific  mode/calculations.

On Dec 5, 2017 7:18 AM, "Henrik Hariman" <henrik.hariman@...24...> wrote:
Dear all,

I managed to compile a parallel version of lammps, But I'm unsure which modules are essentially needed to be used later in my research (polymer and thermoset materials) as I am fully new to both lammps and mentioned line of research, so, I would be so appreciated if you let me know which modules should be used in general to run lammps and in specific to study polymers and thermoset materials.

engaging tech sites,!
lammps-users mailing list