Re: [lammps-users] Needed modules

From: Stefan Paquay <stefanpaquay@...24...>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 07:39:05 -0500

For polymers you'll definitely want the MOLECULE package. Other than that really depends on your specific  mode/calculations.

On Dec 5, 2017 7:18 AM, "Henrik Hariman" <henrik.hariman@...24...> wrote:
Dear all,

I managed to compile a parallel version of lammps, But I'm unsure which modules are essentially needed to be used later in my research (polymer and thermoset materials) as I am fully new to both lammps and mentioned line of research, so, I would be so appreciated if you let me know which modules should be used in general to run lammps and in specific to study polymers and thermoset materials.

Thanks,
Henrik