Re: [lammps-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: GCMC can not fully fill a box with particles for high MC movement frequency

From: Han Liu <liuhan2mse@...24...>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 21:59:12 -0800

Hi Aidan,

Thank you for checking the problem.

Enclosed is the example using LJ potential and M=10^9, where mono90.dat is the final configuration.
The problem remains: It appears as though all the insertions of new particles get rejected when MC steps >= 70, although a visual inspection shows that there is still plenty of empty space available (with pores larger than the particle diameter).
If there is any other need, be free to contact me.

I appreciate your help and look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Han