[lammps-users] Needed modules

From: Henrik Hariman <henrik.hariman@...24...>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 12:17:17 +0000

Dear all,

I managed to compile a parallel version of lammps, But I'm unsure which modules are essentially needed to be used later in my research (polymer and thermoset materials) as I am fully new to both lammps and mentioned line of research, so, I would be so appreciated if you let me know which modules should be used in general to run lammps and in specific to study polymers and thermoset materials.

Thanks,
Henrik