Re: [lammps-users] Message 'AAA HOW GET HERE' in fix_store.cpp

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 17:11:44 -0500

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 3:39 PM, Laura Scalfi <laura.scalfi@...4848...> wrote:
Dear lammps users,

I am using the latest tarball version of LAMMPS (11Aug17). I just found
this message in my output file:
AAA HOW GET HERE (times the number of processors)

This comes from the file fix_store.cpp. The message is printed because of
these lines in the input file:

compute ec all chunk/atom molecule
compute diffusion all msd/chunk ec
fix pr_msd all ave/time 100 1 100 c_diffusion[*] file msd.out mode vector

Is this a debug option that should have been removed?

​Looks like it. I will talk with the person that added that print statement.
for now, you can simply delete the line, recompile, and hope for the best.

Thank you very much,
Laura Scalfi

engaging tech sites,!
lammps-users mailing list