[lammps-users] fix avg/time mode vector error

From: Matthew Wander <mcfwander@...24...>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 14:08:51 -0500

I am attempting to calculate an RDF which is something I have done many times before. However, on the newest version of the code, (11 Aug 17) I get the following error:

ERROR: Fix ave/time compute does not calculate a vector (../fix_ave_time.cpp:168)
Last command: fix             40 all ave/time 1 2000 10000 c_myRDF1 file waterbox_square_clayff_equil.rdf mode vector

I do not get this error on previous versions of the code. Specifically the 16Feb16 and the 30May16 versions. On those versions the calculation works just fine. Has the operation of the compute or the operation of fix avg/time changed? or is this a version bug?