Re: [lammps-users] COMB3 too slow (compared to Reax/C)

From: Sencer Selcuk <sselcuk@...1683...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 21:39:11 -0500

Hi Ray,

Thanks for the answer. Yes I use the real units and the proper timestep value with reax. Also, I don't actually output the fq.out, the second qeq was (and the whole minimization part) was commented out in my tests, as I first did the minimization separately.

I understand that there is nothing obviously wrong in my input file then, right?

Best,
Sencer