Re: [lammps-users] adiabatic wall

From: Eric Murphy <murphyericjames@...24...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 17:33:56 -0600

Collide a particle with your *wall of particles* (not a fix) and you should be able to find out.  Do you expect it to stop or be reflected?

Everything should be able to be deduced from this sentence in the doc.  "This command can be used to freeze certain atoms in the simulation by zeroing their force, either for running dynamics or performing an energy minimization."

Regards,
Eric Murphy
Graduate Research Assistant, Mechanical Engineering
Iowa State University