Re: [lammps-users] Lammps 2008 version.

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 13:13:19 -0500

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Stefan Paquay <stefanpaquay@...24...> wrote:
A good question is, why would you want to? You might be able to find tarballs going this far back, but given all bugfixes and features that have been added over the years, I personally wouldn't bother, unless it is to check whether or not results from that specific version are reproducible or not.

​the git and svn repositories contain all variants of LAMMPS (as in every single commit) since late september 2006.

​axel.​