Re: [lammps-users] lammps in stampede2

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 13:30:08 -0500

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 6:01 PM, <sungpar@...4084...> wrote:

Dear,

I am trying to install lammps in stampede2.

I downloaded lammps files by using ‘git’.

Installed package and updated, and I need to re-compile the lammps.

I followed http://lammps.sandia.gov/download.html#git way, I typed ‘make foo’ to re-compile lammps.

But, error is came out, ‘make serial’ or ‘make mpi’ don’t work also.

Can anyone help about this ?

​the one thing you didn't do (properly), is to read the documentation about how to compile LAMMPS with optional packages.
check it out (again) and ​you can resolve your issues all by yourself.

axel.

Thanks,