Re: [lammps-users] Minor bug-fix in FixNeighHistory

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 10:46:21 -0700

yes, I missed those - will make the changes - thanks!

Steve

On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 1:33 AM, HANLEY Kevin <K.Hanley@...652...> wrote:
Dear LAMMPS developers,

Should the fixed value of "4" be changed to "(dnum+1)" at line 427 (near the end of pre_exchange_newton) to allow for varying numbers of shear parameters? Similarly at line 723 in pack_reverse_comm_size, I think that the "4" should be replaced in the same way. This change was made in the neighbour list refactoring of 2017-10-10 (sha1 = 01051e4cb13c239d630953296563381d15eda6cf).

At line 369 of FixNeighHistoryOMP, there is another "4" that might need replacing to allow for varying numbers of shear parameters.

Regards,

Kevin

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.