Re: [lammps-users] dump to partial atoms velocity information to calculate VDOS

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 08:45:11 -0700

See the dump_modify region command.

Steve

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 11:06 PM, liyi bai <liyibai2011@...24...> wrote:
Dear Users and Developers.

As previous email list mentioned ,Lammps can dump velocity information to calculate the VDOS.The output velocity can be all the indexes particular type atom.I was wondering if it's possible to dump velocity only in some particular region.I mean when solid is immersed with bulk liquid,it can be easily to output all the liquid atoms.However,how can I control to dump the liquid atoms near the solid only.

Thank you very much.

Liyi