[lammps-users] Questions about calling python from lammps

From: "Xuechen Zheng" <xuechen_zheng@...730...>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 20:30:55 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear all,

  I have a python script that could deal with the data of the output file from lammps. I want to add a command in lammps input file so that can call python directly.I try to follow the manual but failed. I add a command    \

 "python      !!plotxy_model2.py    invoke"

and the result is

"LAMMPS is not built with Python embedded (../variable.cpp:684)"

 Could you tell me how to solve this problem?

 Thanks!

Sincerely,

Xuechen Zheng

Department of Chemistry