[lammps-users] definition of map file format

From: Zbigniew Koziol <softquake@...24...>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 20:31:07 +0100

Is there anywhere a formal definition of map_file format? It is used for instance by fix phonon. I know, you may tell me that I can guess myself. And I am close to that. Anyway, if it was around why should I waste my time? And others would jump more easy into all that where map file could be used.

zb.

--
Zbigniew Kozioł, PhD,
National Center for Nuclear Research,