Re: [lammps-users] Rigid--unkown fix

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 10:24:08 -0500

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 9:59 AM, JWG <w.g.jiang@...12...127...> wrote:

thanks for your reply.
I am sure because I had deleted the previous lmp_mpi.

​you should be able to tell whether fix rigid is included by running lmp_mpi with the -h flag.
also have ​a careful look at the LAMMPS version.

most people reporting problems of the kind you are reporting have a different version of lmp_mpi in a folder mentioned in $PATH and are actually not picking up the new executable.
the paranoid way to make certain is to get the new executable is to copy it to the current folder and refer to it as ./lmp_mpi instead of lmp_mpi.

​if you would be using the correct executable, you would not get the error message you report. so the problem is *definitely* on your side.
axel.