[lammps-users] About lubrication effect in fix srd

From: "dry6211@...24..." <dry6211@...24...>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 11:22:54 +0900

Dear lammps users,

Now I'm trying to simulate colloidal particles with hydrodynamics using fix srd command. In my system, the colloids are very close to each other, so the lubrication effect should matter a lot. I don't know whether this effect has been considered in fix srd command. Thank you for your time.

Ruoyu Dong