Re: [lammps-users] License question

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 17:09:56 -0700

Stefan's note is correct. There are a few contributed files, usually
in the USER packages, where someone puts their own
license info at the start of some files.  See pair_mgpt.cpp
and some of the files in USER-REAXC as examples.

So long as those licenses are less restrictive than
GPL, we have no problem distributing it with LAMMPS.

Steve