Re: [lammps-users] How to build a cubic simulation box

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 13:53:39 -0700

The change_box command will convert triclinic to orthogonal, but only
if your current triclinic box has no tilt.

Steve

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 3:55 PM, <ali.khourshaei71@...12...7198...> wrote:

Hi Guys,

Currently I'm working on a simulation and My initial simulation box is triclinic. However, I have to make it cubic for some mechanical simulation. So, any help on how to make a cubic simulation box fast and easy ?!

Thanks in advance,

Ali