Re: [lammps-users] output velocity of a group of particles

From: m n <mnnfean@...16...>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 18:55:19 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you for your reply!

On Wednesday, November 15, 2017, 12:11:24 PM CST, Stefan Paquay <stefanpaquay@...24...> wrote:

I think using compute/chunk and fix ave/chunk will be much more handy than 20 groups for this purpose...

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 12:58 PM, m n via lammps-users <> wrote:
Deas Lammps users,

I am trying to simulate a liquid flow between two parallel solid walls. I have created 20 different groups for the flow region in the y direction (normal to the flow direction). How can I output the time-averaged velocity of each group?

Many thanks in advance for any help,

engaging tech sites,!