Re: [lammps-users] Windows Install Question

From: Tsutomu Ohno <ohno@...7237...>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 09:55:47 -0500

Hi Imanuel,

You are right -- not sure how I missed that.  Thank you!

Tsutomu

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 9:52 AM, Imanuel Kristanto <imanuelkristanto@...24...> wrote:
Hi,

The executable files is located in bin folder, it will be lmp_mpi.exe or lmp_serial.exe depends on which version you install (32bit or 64 bit).
I believe the instruction to run lammps on windows is clearly stated in this page http://rpm.lammps.org/windows.html