[lammps-users] Windows Install Question

From: Tsutomu Ohno <ohno@...7237...>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 09:21:31 -0500

I'm just starting out with LAMMPS and have run into an install issue.  I downloaded the LAMMPS-64bit-latest.e x e file and clicked on it to install it.  I looked through out the folder, but I can't find the executable file that actually runs LAMMPS, so I'm not sure if it has installed or not.  But, it also shows up in the Start menu of programs, so it must be installed.

Searching around from the Command Prompt window also matches the explorer view below.  I'm not understanding something, but I can't figure it out.

Thank you.

Tsutomu

Inline image 1