Re: [lammps-users] Stress Strain curve of a brittle material

From: Stefan Paquay <stefanpaquay@...24...>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 08:21:35 -0500

If you cannot reproduce the literature it is really up to you to find out what is different between your simulation setup and the literature. Unfortunately, it could be a lot of things: different force field, different boundary conditions, different method of applying strain, etc. If all of those are the same, then it must be that your implementation is wrong. Maybe some stress/strain experts can be of more specific help. In the meantime, it helps if you upload your input scripts.