Re: [lammps-users] Magnetic field code

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 09:18:36 -0500

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 7:37 AM, Ammar via lammps-users <> wrote:
I am a PhD student at Curtin university. I am looking for a lammps code to simulate water molecules under external magnetic fields. I tried to creat that code but I failed to do that. Additionally, I want to add different mineral ions to that system to evaluate the hydration shell behavior. So kindly support my request to solve this problem.

as mentioned several times before on this list, ​doing MD simulations under the ​influence of a (static) magnetic field is decidedly non-trivial.
if you are unable to implement this yourself, then you are probably well advised to discuss with your adviser to either find a different research topic or an MD code that does implement this feature.

I am looking for your reply.

Ammar Al Helal

Sent from my iPad

engaging tech sites,!