Re: [lammps-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: rolling friction and cohesion models under development for granular models?

From: Bruce Ferdowsi <bferdowsi@...3963...>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 15:47:43 -0500

Hi, Dan,

Thank you for your reply and information! Great news! I am happy to help with testing and evaluations, if it helps/is needed.

Best wishes,
Bruce

On Nov 13, 2017, at 3:35 PM, Bolintineanu, Dan Stefan <dsbolin@...3...> wrote:

Bruce,
These features are currently still under development. I expect we’ll have a working version of a more general granular pair style that includes rolling friction and cohesion, which we can add to the general release in a few weeks, maybe a couple of months at the latest.

Best,
Dan