[lammps-users] rolling friction and cohesion models under development for granular models?

From: Bruce Ferdowsi <bferdowsi@...3963...>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 14:58:48 -0500

Hi, All,

I was looking through the materials of the fifth LAMMPS Workshop and Symposium and came across this presentation by Dan S. Bolintineanu:

http://lammps.sandia.gov/workshops/Aug17/pdf/bolintineanu.pdf

here it is indicated that complex contact potentials for granular simulations, including rolling friction and cohesion models are being added to new versions of lammps. My question is if there is an under development version of lammps with preliminary versions of this new features for public access (e.g. on GitHub) or this is still work in progress for private/(public) use and is not/(yet) released for public?

Thank you and have a great day.

Best wishes,
Bruce