Re: [lammps-users] About temperature fluctuations

From: "A. M.M" <alaa.murar@...24...>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:04:33 +0200

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I have attached the inputs file of my system.

In the second paragraph, I mean when I put Tstart=Tstop=298.15 K in fix_langevin command I will get a fluctuations around 150-160 K and an ave/time/temp around 150 K, but to get a fluctuations and ave/time/temp around 298.15 K I can increase Tstart and Tstop = 2*298.15 K. Now Can I say that the results of my simulation are in ( ave/time/temp that I get which is around 298.15 K ) or in what I used in fix_langevin command which is 2*298.15 K ?

Thank you