[lammps-users] DPD parameter 'A'

From: Emir Kocer <emirkocer92@...24...>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 16:49:19 +0300

Hello everyone,
I want to use the DPD package of LAMMPS to define the force field between liquid particles. I need three input parameters (A,gamma and cutoff) to specify in my script. In the corresponding documentation it is cited that the formulation is used according to the exposition of Groot and Warren (1997), where they developed the method itself. However, when I ran through that article I realized that they used energy units for parameter A, whereas LAMMPS want me to specify it in force units. Does anyone know how to use that parameter properly in an input script ?
Thanks

Emir