[lammps-users] read data file(production) with velocity information

From: liyi bai <liyibai2011@...24...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 21:35:30 +0900

Hello,Users

If I read data file with velocity information,do I need assign velocity by velocity again?

Initially, I assign velocity to run for equilibrium and got data file.After that ,I wanna use this data file to run another input script file.Here the data file include velocity information.
I am thinking two ways to deal with it.One is delete the velocity information in the product data and assign velocity again,another is not delete velocity information and NOT assign velocity again.

Could you give me some suggestions which is better?

Thank you in advance~

Best Regards

Liyi