Re: [lammps-users] PyLammps breakdown when using atoms list

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 22:35:03 -0500

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 8:55 PM, Xiuyang Xia <xiuyang.xia@...92......> wrote:
LAMMPS (11 Aug 2017)

I use PyLammps in iPython (jupyter notebook) in my Mac. The input is based on .in file in /examples/melt and translate it to PyLammps format according to manual. But when I input “L.atoms[0].position”, the iPython breakdown immediately. Different lists or objects, such on runs, system, fixes, computes, don’t occur the problem.

​please update LAMMPS to the latest version (23 Oct 2017 currently) and try again.

axel.​