[lammps-users] PyLammps breakdown when using atoms list

From: Xiuyang Xia <xiuyang.xia@...24...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 09:55:00 +0800

LAMMPS (11 Aug 2017)

I use PyLammps in iPython (jupyter notebook) in my Mac. The input is based on .in file in /examples/melt and translate it to PyLammps format according to manual. But when I input “L.atoms[0].position”, the iPython breakdown immediately. Different lists or objects, such on runs, system, fixes, computes, don’t occur the problem.