Re: [lammps-users] PBC

From: Andrew Jewett <jewett@...1937...>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 17:52:46 -0800

On Nov 9, 2017 2:17 PM, "Keshab Bashyal" <kbashyal@...3211...> wrote:
Dear Pritam,
I think this link will be helpful to you.

Also see this link:
http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/read_data.html

It is a long web page so search for the words "triclinic" and "boundary".

Although I mentioned triclinic boundary conditions, I don't see why it would be necessary to use triclinic boundaries for your simulation.  There is no reason that both plates need to lie entirely within the simulation boundary.  You could probably use ordinary rectangular boundaries.  (recommended unless there's a good reason to do otherwise)

cheers
-andrew