Re: [lammps-users] PBC

From: Keshab Bashyal <kbashyal@...3211...>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 16:16:57 -0600

Dear Pritam,
I think this link will be helpful to you.

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 3:26 PM, Jana Pritam <pritam.jana@...3660...> wrote:
Dear all,
I have a question related to periodic boundary condition. The system what I am studying is as follows: Liquids are confined between two rectangular plates and the upper plate is misaligned with respect to the lower one. I do not understand how to implement periodic boundary conditions along X and Y directions. Is it possible to do in LAMMPS? If you make some comments it would be helpful.
engaging tech sites,!
lammps-users mailing list