[lammps-users] PBC

From: Jana Pritam <pritam.jana@...3660...>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 21:26:36 +0000

Dear all,
I have a question related to periodic boundary condition. The system what I am studying is as follows: Liquids are confined between two rectangular plates and the upper plate is misaligned with respect to the lower one. I do not understand how to implement periodic boundary conditions along X and Y directions. Is it possible to do in LAMMPS? If you make some comments it would be helpful.
Best
Pritam