Re: [lammps-users] Using Irving-Kirkwood formalism for pressure

From: ‪Ali Khodadadi‬ ‪ <alikhodadadi90@...16...>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 18:22:00 +0000 (UTC)

Yes i want to compute pressure but my system is transient and i can't use time average ensemble for computing pressure.
I cant find any method for dealing this.
Do you know any method or someone could help?

Ali Khodadadi (MSC)
School of Mechanical Engineering
Sharif University of Technology
Tehran, Iran.