Re: [lammps-users] print to hi-level logfile

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 09:34:24 -0500

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 9:26 AM, Emile Maras <e1000.3000@...29....> wrote:
Dear all,

I did not find in the documentation how to print to the hi-level logfile in multi-partition mode.

I have this issue because I am runing several neb relaxations in one lammps script and I would like to print to the hi-level logfile what each neb calculation corresponds to.

Thanks to let me know if this is doable.

i don't think that can be done without source code modification. but that change should be small and straightforward. let me have a quick look and i'll report back here.

axel.

Emile